Home is not a place I want to be right now. I don’t even want to call it “home” anymore. What would I do without my friends? Where would I be? They keep me safe and sane. Tonight when I stumble, they will catch me. I’ve been crying all day, but tonight they will vanquish my sorrows and pain. If only for a little while. These nights give me just enough strength to make it through another dark valley. Speaking of which... another one awaits me tomorrow. Thank God for tonight!____________________
The people we call friends should be a warm intimate family that lean on us when they’re fragile and carry us when we’re weak. When you find friends like that, cherish them greatly.
Friends are angels sent from God to help us through the hard times, but also to share our joy and maybe even give us joy. :)
ReplyDeleteBe thankful for your friends. I hope you are okay :)
ReplyDeletePraying God's peace for you. My friends are few and tried and true. Thank you for sharing. :O)
ReplyDelete((hug)) Im glad that we have other people.
ReplyDeleteI've always felt that friends are often more "family" than actual family. You get to choose your friends; people who are important to you. You just kinda end up with family. If you're truly blessed with wonderful people, you love them. Unfortunately many people aren't that blessed. And those of us who don't have much family left ... we make our own, filled with people we love.
ReplyDeletefriends are gifts to be treasured!
ReplyDeletea true friend, is a blessing from God, an angel for the heart and soul. i'm glad you have your special group of angels physically close by. and you always have your blogger family.
ReplyDelete(((hugs))) and warm smiles,
When you recognise an important quality that makes a friend, that in turn makes you a valuable and special friend. I hope somebody like that is a part of your life.
ReplyDeleteI wish you peace, always.
So true. Have a merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete